I used to love doing these things on Facebook, but they kind of died out. I saw this one on my Facebook wall and had to have a go:
1. Are you ready for 94 questions?
Bring it on!
2. Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Nope. I still regret that it ended, but not a single second of it was a mistake.
3. Who did you last say “I love you” to?
Probably my sister. In terms of non-familial love… it would have been my ex. Far too long ago :
4. Do you regret it?
5. Have you ever been depressed?
Almost constantly since I was about 17. I just deal with it better sometimes.
6. Are you a boy or a girl?
Last time I checked, I was a girl.
7. What is your relationship status?
Single, but I do have a date I’m quite looking forward to 🙂
8. How do you want to die?
9. What did you last eat?
Ummm… not actually sure. I think it may have been the mince and mash my sister made for lunch.
10. Played any sports?
Not for a while. Kinda desperate to go swimming again though.
11. Do you bite your nails?
12. When was your last physical fight?
Ooo, god knows. I don’t really get into fights.
13. Do you have an attitude?
14. Do you like someone?
15. What is your real name?
Colette. Named after my mum’s friend from high school.
16. Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Only the same people I always do… I’m a little incapable of letting things go.
17. Are you gonna get high later?
I highly doubt it. Don’t do drugs.
18. Do you miss someone?
19. Twist or cut your spaghetti?
Twist and slurp
20. Do you tan a lot?
Hell no. I burn.
21. Have any pets?
I have two cats, and I live with another cat and a dog.
22. How exactly are you feeling?
Right now, hopeful, busy, useful. But my butt is a little sore.
23. Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
All the time.
24. Ever made out in the bathroom?
Yeah, I think I have.
25. Would you take any of your exes back?
If the unlikely situation ever arose, I think I would.
26. Are you scared of spiders?
I don’t mind little ones, but big ones spook me.
27. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes. Without a doubt.
28. Do you regret anything from your past?
29. What are your plans for this weekend?
I don’t know yet. Probably work. Although maybe another date if the first one goes well.
30. Do you want to have kids?
Not sure at the moment. Depends if I find the right person to have them with.
31. Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
32. Do you type fast?
Yes. I have a pretty fast typing speed, but I don’t always put my fingers in the right places.
33. Do you have piercings? How many?
Just my ears. Piercings squick me out.
34. Want any more?
35. Can you spell well?
Very well. And I have an annoying habit of correct other peoples’ mistakes.
36. Do you miss anyone from your past?
Lots of people. As already mentioned, I don’t move on from things very well.
37. What are you craving right now?
Bizarrely, a roast dinner.
38. Ever been to a bonfire party?
39. Have you ever been on a horse?
Long time ago. I’d love to go horse riding again, but I’m currently too heavy.
40. Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
Don’t think I even know someone with a pick up truck
41. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I don’t think so. I’m usually the one with the broken heart.
42. Have you ever been cheated on?
43. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
44. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yep. I’d like to think marriage would be on the cards though.
45. What should you be doing?
46. What’s irritating you right now?
The lack of a full roast dinner.
47. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurts?
Oh hell yeah
48. Does somebody love you?
Not other than family.
49. What is your favourite colour?
50. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
51. Do you have trust issues?
52. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I do with my mum, now.
53. Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I’d like to think so. We’re still friends.
54. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Um.. probably my mum.
55. Do you give out second chances too easily?
56. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I’m not very good at either.
57. Is this the best year of your life?
In some ways.
58. What was your childhood nickname?
My sister still calls me colly-wobbles.
59. Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
60. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I’m not sure.
61. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
62. What is bothering you?
Lots of niggly little things.
63. Have you ever been out of your province?
We don’t have provinces here, but yes. The furthest I’ve ever been (should that be farthest?) is America.
64. Do you play the Wii?
I would if I had access to one.
65. Are you listening to music right now?
Nope. Watching Dara O’Briain’s Science Club.
66. Do you like Chinese food?
Yep, but it’s not my favourite.
67. Do you know your father’s birthday?
68. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, I love the dark.
69. Is cheating ever okay?
70. Are you mean?
I hope not.
71. Can you keep white shoes clean?
Hell no. Nor white clothes.
72. Do you believe in true love?
73. Do you like the outside?
74. Are you currently bored?
I haven’t been bored in months. I’m quite adept at keeping myself busy.
75. Do you wanna get married?
76. It is cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
77. Are you hungry?
78. Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
79. What makes you happy?
Lots of things.
80. Would you change your name?
I very nearly did once.
81. Ever been to Alaska?
No, but I’d love to go there.
82. Do you watch the news?
No. It’s depressing.
83. What’s your zodiac sign?
84. Do you like Subway?
I love it.
85. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
86. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
If we’re talking about my actual best friend, I’d be concerned because he’s gay.
87. Do you talk like your friends?
Um, I dunno.
88. Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
Yes. Quite often.
89. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
90. Who was the last person of the opposite sex that you talked to?
My sister’s friend.
91. Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
I’d prefer not.
92. Who is the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Probably a friend I visited last week.
93. Favourite lyrics right now?
No idea. Don’t really listen to music very often.
94. Count you count to 1 million?
If I had enough time.
Well there, weren’t you entertained 😛