Felicia Day did a show on Geek and Sundry recently where she did very silly things. And at the end of each very silly thing vlog, she’d answer a “Question of Note” from a fan.
I love those questions, and I’ve decided to answer some of them. Just cos I can. Here’s the third set:
- If you were to have a beard, what kind would you have?
Something properly styled. Like a Victorian, steampunk type thing.
2. Would you rather be attacked by a horse sized duck, or 50 duck sized horses?
50 duck sized horses. I do not like ducks. They’re evil little things.
3. If you could make 3 laws, rules or commandments that everybody had to follow, what would they be?
Be happy. Try hard. Accept that you’ll fail sometimes.
4. If your mind were a pie chart, what would the divisions be and how would they be apportioned?
At this precise moment in time, it’d be 50% food and 50% confusion. But at varying time the following things would also appear: sex, writing, comedy.
5. Who would you rather fight: Mr Miyagi or Yoda?
I imagine Mr Miyagi. You could just stay out of his reach. Yoda has superpowers.
6. What would be your best achievement to date?
Surviving. I’ve struggled through so much, but I’m still here. And that’s a pretty good achievement.