Felicia Day did a show on Geek and Sundry recently where she did very silly things. And at the end of each very silly thing vlog, she’d answer a “Question of Note” from a fan.
I love those questions, and I’ve decided to answer some of them. Just cos I can. Here’s the last set:
1) If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
Will I always be a lonely old maid?
2) If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create?
Um, a cat and a horse. A giant kitty cat!
3) If evil-doers invaded your country would you rush to the battlelines to defend the motherland or hide in a box?
I’d like to think I’d rush to fight, but I’d probably hide under my bed somewhere.
4) When you’re ill do you struggle on regardless or just curl up in bed as much as possible?
I hide. I hide when I’m ill, when I’m scared. Whenever I’m not feeling at all normal.
5) If you were exiled what country would you choose as your new home?
America. Not even a question.
6) If you could have a full scholarship to any university what would you choose to study?
Writing, probably. Psychology. Critial Thinking.