– The gaming group I went to in Chineham is still excellent. I spent last Saturday evening there, and even though I only won 1 of the 4 games I played, I still had a great time 🙂
– when my neighbours start banging around inexplicably and making my bedroom shake, I feel a very strong urge to take a baseball bat to the wall in return. If only I had a baseball bat.
– A quote from a character on Call the Midwife: “Don’t let your misfortunes find a home.” I like that. I might stitch it. If I do, I’ll show you all.
– I worked out when my 1000th post will be, since I’m releasing a blog a day and I’m already in the 900s. I’m preparing something special!
– I am ridiculously susceptible to suggestion. I spend half an hour looking up words about BBQs for a word search list for work, and am faced with such language as “brisket” and “marinade” and “smoked” and “sirloin”. Now I want BBQ.
– Google really doesn’t know the difference between The Walking Dead and Evil Dead
– I have some insanely vivid dreams. At least three times this week I’ve had epic, movie-worthy dreams. They were particularly disturbing. I managed to write down enough notes for two of them that hopefully I can get a short story out of them. But even for the best story fodder, I’d rather have no dreams. Or at least, not remember them. I don’t like waking up feeling crappy.
– everyone has been making a lot of fuss about the sudden reappearance of the sun. Here is my opinion on that:
– I saw this picture of Princes William and Harry that had been Tumblr’d and it made me giggle quite a bit, so I thought I’d share: