– first of all, I’M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE! My middling sister is four months pregnant:
This is my first niece/nephew and I’m very excited! Although a little freaked out that it means my sister had sex. Which is really gross.
We’ve already been looking at lots of patterns for things to make. First up is a “welcome tiny overlord” cross stitch banner for the nursery.
– I can’t get enough Creme Eggs. I have a severe addiction, and I don’t care!
– I made this really epic thing. It took me just over two months, and there are a LOT of stitches in there, but how cool is it?
– A phrase that’s creepy unless you’re a crafter: “Must sort through my jar of eyes.”
– Snake eats a crocodile. This news story from Australia (where else) is freaking incredible!
– I just went to add a note to my diary on 2nd April, and apparently I’d written “should have 25 zentangle challenges by now”. I think I might be a bit ahead of schedule!