The other day on Facebook my aunt Annette (who is actually only a month or two older than me) had posted this:
And I really liked the idea. So of course I had to write my own! And take it one step further by doing the whole alphabet. Here’s the first set.
1) Aislynn. Aislynn is my precious little nibling. And it’s fitting that she’s right at the very top of the list, because I love her more than anything else at the moment.
2) Art. I’m not necessarily very good at it, but I love doodling and colouring and all sorts of other arty projects.
3) America. I adore the USA and this isn’t a surprise to many people.
4) Alphabetising! I love putting things in order, and you can’t go wrong with a good bit of alphabetisation.
5) Animals. I am definitely an animal lover. Elephants, baby rhinos, monkeys, cats, rats…. all sorts of animals.
6) Auntie. It’s only been 11 weeks but I love being an auntie.
7) Amazon. The website, not the jungle. I have a mildly long wishlist on there, and when I do have an income I spend an awful lot of it on there.
8) Apes. I love and collect monkeys. All kinds of monkeys. Except of course that some monkeys are not actually monkeys, they’re apes.
9) Archives. I’m forever finding new web-comics and websites, and I have a mild obsession with reading all the archives, and not just starting with the current post.
10) Ankle straps. It’s a little odd, but I love the two ankle straps I brought from CVS when I was in Maine. They work really well.
Keep your eyes peeled for the Bs….