Remember when I started that blog series about an alphabetical range of things I love? Way back ages ago. I’ve finally managed to write some more.
1) Eating. I LOVE my food. As evidenced by my impressive girth.
2) eBay. Very evil website, that has taken most of my money 🙂
3) Etsy. See above.
4) Eddie Izzard. Not only a hilarious comedian but a very talented actor too.
5) Eggs. Fried usually, but I love egg salad too. Not so keen on scrambled or poached though.
6) Easy things. With my self-confidence issues, when I try something and it proves too hard, I get very disheartened. So when something is easy to pick up, that’s one of my favourite things.
7) Eztv. This is a website I just wouldn’t be able to live without.
8) Empty houses. Twice in the past couple of months I’ve managed to have the house to myself overnight. Which is sooo nice. Quiet and calm. I’m desperate to move out on my own, but for now, those empty house nights are my respite.
9) Eagerness. This is a specific one. The way Michaela has been so eager to do Hama beading with me recently is one of my favourite things.
10) Episode guides. I LOVE the internet. When I have a question about an episode of television that I’m watching, or what episode was last, etc. Nice and simple, quick and easy to access. Love it!