Here I continue my new blog series, all about my favourite things. With each post inspired by a different letter. This post is all about the letter G.
1) Gracie. Gracie is my mum’s dog. A little ball of scruffy fluff.
2) Games. I love gaming. Not so much computer gaming, although I do like World of Warcraft and Mario. Mostly tabletop games. But I love games!
3) Google. Where would we be without the almighty all-knowing Google?
4) Grey’s Anatomy. One of my favourite TV shows. Drama, romance, gross stuff.
5) Grand Designs. Another favourite TV show – this is a UK show that shows people spending waaayyy too much money building their own fabulous houses from scratch, with lots of pitfalls along the way.
6) Greek legends. The stories always fascinated me. Hercules, Medusa, Zeus, Poseidon etc. I should get myself a book of them.
7) Going away. I love traveling. I love seeing new places. I love getting away from the stress of life in general. If I had the physical ability I’d go on a decade long gap year.
8) Giving presents. There’s a group on Reddit called Random Acts of Amazon. Basically, people buy each other things from their Amazon wishlists. I love giving presents. I prefer to buy them and wrap them up, cos I love wrapping presents too. Christmas is my favourite time of year.
9) Getting presents. I’m not entirely altruistic. I love getting stuff too!
10) Galavant. This is a TV show that was on recently. Knights, princesses, quests. Comedy and musical numbers. And a hot dude on a horse.