1) When I say I’m fine, 80% of the time I’m not.
2) I want to hug. I very rarely initiate touchy-feely because of my anxiety issues and things, but I love getting cuddles.
3) I LIKE my size. Stop telling me about how well your friend is doing at WeightWatchers or Slimming World.
4) I’m shy, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to talk. I like having conversations, I’m just not that good at initiating things, especially with strangers.
5) There are a lot of misconceptions that people seem to have about Depression. I could easily fill this list with them, but I feel like that’d be cheating. I’m going to leave this here for #5, but I’ll be doing a separate blog post for Depression.
6) When I correct your spelling or punctuation, it’s not always something I can control. I have a mild OCD and seeing your errors hurts my brain.
This is proving to be a really difficult post to write. I’m struggling to think of more things.
7) I don’t mean to be rude, or brusque. I have a tendency to say exactly what’s on my mind, and sometimes that means saying things that probably shouldn’t be said. I have no boundaries.
Nope. Can’t get to ten. I really should change the title….