Here I continue my blog series, all about my favourite things. With each post inspired by a different letter. This post is all about the letter M.
1) Michaela. My little sister. Things aren’t so great with her at the moment, but I do love her.
2) Mum. It’s fairly obvious, isn’t it?
3) Monkeys. And apes! I just love them all.
4) Movies. I love movies. I love watching them at home on my laptop, and in the cinema.
5) Milkshakes. Strawberry is my favourite, but I’m open to new flavours.
6) Mario. I was raised as a Nintendo girl. And I could never get into the Zelda games.
7) Michael McIntyre. One of my favourite comedians.
8) Money problems solved. Last year I had no income at all for several months, and it was hell. I’m not well off now, but I’m happy for a while.
9) Miss Fisher. This is a character from an Australian TV show I discovered this year. Not only is she gorgeous, but she’s so clever and independent.
10) Money. It doesn’t rule my life, but who doesn’t love a bit of cash?