Here I continue my blog series, all about my favourite things. With each post inspired by a different letter. This post is all about the letter N.
1) Night. I am a nocturnal person. I’m much happier, with much more energy when I sleep during the day. Stupid world not being 24/7.
2) New York City. The best place on the planet! I haven’t been for a few years, but I really need to go back.
3) New craft stores. I love finding new sources of supplies and inspiration.
4) Nathan Fillion. Genius! Gorgeous!
5) NaNoWriMo. National Novel Writing Month. One day I might actually complete it.
6) Noel and Russell. Also known as Noel Fielding and Russell Brand. On their own they’re each okay, but paired up they’re hilarious. As seen occasionally on Big Fat Quiz of the Year.
7) NHS. A lot of people complain about it, but without it we’d all be screwed.
8) Nuts. Yummy nuts. Cashews and peanuts specifically.
9) New Homes. I like moving out of a bad situation. I’ve moved into this hostel, and I’m in the process of moving into my very own flat again.
10) New TV shows. It’s always fun finding a new good tv show to be addicted to.