Here I continue my blog series, all about my favourite things. With each post inspired by a different letter. This post is all about the letter P.
1) Pudding. Desserts and cakes, and also what the American’s call pudding. I had a banana cream pie flavoured one when I was out there last, it was delicious.
2) Penguins. Adorable! I’ve touched a penguin. My sister brought me a penguin experience for my birthday when I went to San Diego Sea World. I got to step into the enclosure as well. It was, unsurprisingly, freezing.
3) Pizza. Nom nom nom nom nom.
4) Peanut butter. Not just on sandwiches, but in candy.
5) Purple. My first favourite colour. My second favourite colour is RAINBOW>
6) Planning. I love planning. I like to do research and write lists and things.
7) Profiteroles. My favourite dessert.
8) Paperchase. My favourite shop. My wallet doesn’t like it so much.
9) Presents! Who doesn’t love getting presents?
10) Pinterest. Evil evil website. You go on there to look for one thing, and you’re still there twelve hours later.