Here I continue my blog series, all about my favourite things. With each post inspired by a different letter. This post is all about the letter U.
1) Unicorns. Because, obviously.
2) University. I miss it… I hope I can go back one day.
3) Untangling yarn vomits. This sounds weird – but that’s what the name for a big tangle of yarn is. It can be therapeutic to sort it out.
4) Unmentionables. This represents certain rude parts of the human body.
5) Unlimited stuff. Unlimited buffets, unlimited ice cream, unlimited broadband, unlimited texts.
6) Umbrellas. They can be extraordinarily pretty, even if I don’t use them.
7) Umpteen. A brilliant number. Yes, I was struggling a bit for the Us.
8) Uranus. Hehe. *Childish snigger*
9) Uniforms. I do love a man (or woman) in uniform.
10) Unique. I like things that are a little different.