Every week I make a blog post about all the randomness I find on the internet 🙂
- A couple of hilarious letters that kids have written to God
- I absolutely adore this comic. I must have posted some of them before, and I will certainly be posting more in the future.
- These insanely tiny penguins were crocheted by SuAmi, and she has an Etsy store full of stuff like this.
- This is me quite often
- With what happened in Paris recently, this made me think quite a lot.
- Absolutely genius! Reminds me of Roald Dahl’s The Twits where the husband shaves tiny bits off his wife’s walking stick every night.
- I could do daily blog posts filled with the amazing things that kids do
- More ROFL
- This is one of those times you realise that there is still good in humanity.
- Nathanwpyle on Tumblr, drew a brilliant comic series called “Me as Several Different Animals”. These were my favourite.