One of the challenges I set myself for 2016 was to use up some of my quite sizeable stash of yarn. My goal for the year was to end up with less than 50% of my original total – 275 balls. I am still allowed to buy yarn, but I have to use lots too.
I only added 1 ball of yarn this month, and I used up 7 so I’ve definitely made a dent.
I made a scarf for my Mum which used quite a bit:
And I did even more crocodile stitch…
On top of that there were patches and star plushies, and I made a whole bunch of pompoms to experiment with.
Starting stash # – 275
Stash # at the end of January – 265
# added to stash in February – 1
# of stash used in February – 7
Stash # at the end of February – 259