WIP Busting Progress – June

I’ve finally managed to write an update before the end of the following month!

In June I added 7 projects, including some more mini aliens and a dragon egg.  I also crocheted around my headphones.. because I saw someone else do it and I thought it looked cool.

I also started making a blanket from some mini balls of yarn from a monthly subscription I started getting.  However, I realised that I already had a LOT of WIPs that weren’t going to get finished soon, so I frogged that.  The yarn is counted in the Stash Busting update coming up in a couple of days.

In the same I-have-too-many-huge-WIPs vein, I frogged a rug I started in March too.

I finished a WIP from May, having finally managed to get some more eyes.

 

I finished some of the original WIPs too – sort of.  There was a Hama Set of Disney Princesses, that I split up into separate projects.  And there were two pipecleaner projects that I actually finished up a few months ago but for some reason didn’t write about.

The same applies for an embroidery spiderweb.  I don’t know why I didn’t blog about it, cos I added a beaded spider I made and I’m actually quite chuffed with it.

# of wips at end of May – 27

# of original wips at end of May – 21/31

Wips added in June – 8

Wips completed in June – 13

# of wips at end of June – 22

# of original wips at end of June – 17/31

Advertisements

About Colette Horsburgh

A 30-something creator/baker/writer/doodler/crafter living with several (but not enough) scatty animals.
This entry was posted in Craft, Yearly Challenges. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s