And here it is. 2016 is over, we can all move on. I have, as usual, lots of plans this year. The biggest plan, as usual, is to just survive it. I find it really hard sometimes to cope with the frustration and stress of my depression and anxiety. But I’ve proven by now that no matter how hard it gets, I can survive it. I just need to be able to remember that when things get rough.
I have more concrete plans too.
- I’m doing the 10×10 Games challenge – in which I pick my 10 favourite board games and attempt to play them each 10 times this year. It should be doable. The games I’ve picked – The Game, Roll For It, Patchwork, 7 Wonders, 7 Dragons, Tsuro, Dungeons & Dragons, Carcassonne, Clacks and Ticket to Ride – are all games that get played fairly often anyway. And now that I have a group of friends I play with regularly, this challenge should be quite doable.
- I want to finish off several of the in-progress blankets I’m crafting.
- I want to work on sorting out my IBS – finding out what triggers me and isolating certain factors like that.
- I want to work on my store too, making sure that I send newsletters out more than once every six months, and getting all the stock up on the website.
- I want to drastically reduce my “to do” list – I’m gonna write a post about that in a few days.
Not a lot of plans, but enough to keep me going. I want to make notes of what makes me happy, and remember those things when I feel like crap. I would like to find love, but that is looking more and more elusive every year.
I hope you all had a great night last night and are happy 🙂