One of my goals for 2016 was to finish some of the Works In Progress I’ve been gathering. I started with 31, and I wanted to have 50% of that number left by the end of the year, as well as having done 50% of the original 31 WIPs.
I have been doing monthly updates. Well, updates for each month, not necessarily monthly. And here is the final update.
In December I added 16 projects, and finished 15 of them. They were mostly little embroidery pieces.
# of wips at end of November – 19
# of original wips at end of November – 14/31
Wips added in December – 16
Wips completed in December – 15
# of wips at end of December – 20
# of original wips at end of December – 14/31
So, to recap my goals. Have 50% of 31 WIPs at the end of the year. 20 is a not quite 50%, but it is a big jump. More importantly, my other goal was less than 50% of the original 31 WIPs, and 14 is definitely less than 50%.
So maybe I can count this one as a success 🙂